NEurope
jayseven

Universitay!

Facebook, Faceparty, Bibo, Myspace.

Let's face it. They're all shit.

Yes, but the most enjoyable things in this world are not always the 'best'.

Made friends with someone in halls, woo. Hoping to build up a good friendship so I can go out at nights and not have to worry about leaving at 10 to get a train.

cool-could also pop round to my flat and try and beat me at smash bros, SC II, F-Zero GX, SMB 1+2 or some other awesome multiplayer :D

i have four controllers so i might get one of the guys i know off my course to pop round and one of my flat mates :p

Yeah!! that'd be awesome, I'm pretty shit at most games but I kick ass at mario kart! We gotta do that sometime. I miss playing multiplayer nintendo games with people who can actually play.

Yeah!! that'd be awesome, I'm pretty shit at most games but I kick ass at mario kart! We gotta do that sometime. I miss playing multiplayer nintendo games with people who can actually play.

lol anytime dude!

please say you mean MK: DS though! i cant play DD anymore on account of how bad the driving is (by bad i mean loose).

just add me on msn and we'll set somat up if you want.

Just added you! Either Mario Kart is good though I actually quite like the N64 one although I've not got it with me :(

Just added you! Either Mario Kart is good though I actually quite like the N64 one although I've not got it with me :(

add the [email protected] account please :D

i prefer the DS one over all of them-its defo the best for handling and for course design mostly.

wow i cooked sausages without killing myself!!! woot!

and im going back home on friday till sunday :D yay!!!

:yay: