NEurope
canand

Nintendo of Europe invite

We reported earlier on the Nintendo event taking place in London come Sept 15th. I have been sent (by someone who wishes to remain anonymous) a copy of the invite, which you can check out below.

Wii_english_email_invite.jpg

Pretty interesting images going along with the invite, don’t you think? I see golf and tennis from Wii Sports, but are the other two supposed to be included in Wii Sports…are they from other games altogether, or is the sword supposed to represent Red Steel?

souce from http://WWW.GONINTENDO.COM

already posted in another thread, and im already pissed at you for ignoring my efforts earlier today.

Yet another wonderfull post by canand with his trusty source GONINTENDO.Your a bit slow,you yourself posted about the event,so why can't you just add that imaga in the thread.To bad you missed chris's post.

I think we should add a sticky thread that links to that very "reliable" site Gonintendo to save canand the effort of creating a thread after every single news that pop up from this site

already posted in another thread, and im already pissed at you for ignoring my efforts earlier today.

:D I wasnt online when you posted, but it's the most hillarious thing i've read for a while, your officially too cool for school.

Seriously, if I ever see you in a school, i'd tell you to get out!

:D I wasnt online when you posted, but it's the most hillarious thing i've read for a while, your officially too cool for school.

Seriously, if I ever see you in a school, i'd tell you to get out!

That was funny :heh:

I don't exactly think that would stop him Mundi,he would just post new threads,he's posted the same thing twice now...