NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Get Loaded in the Park

Hello's...I have just got back from Get Loaded in the park on Clapham Common. Had such a good day which involved babyshambles and lots of pipettes..

Anyway yeah did anyone else go? Was such a good festival and only £30!

Acts i saw were:

Merla

Comedy store (3 comedians, pretty damn funny)

Kid Harpoon

Misty's Big Adventure

The Chalets

The Pipettes

Bez (DJ set)

The Young Knives

Buzzcocks

Goldie (DJ set)

Graham Coxon

Guillemots

Babyshambles

As you know im a big fan of Mr Doherty and he and the babyshambles were superb and they also played my favourite Libertines song - What Katie Did... was soooo good.

Other highlights were the pipettes, they were superb! i also managed to meet them and got my photo taken with 2 of them...it hasnt come out too well cos my mate seems to not know how to work my phone, but ill post it anyway.

Photo-0071.jpg

Then get this...Rose who is the brunette one on the left ended up getting the same bus as me home and sat infront of me :bowdown:

Photo-0055.jpg

I love them all!! Although Rose does look a hell of a lot like my ex girlfriend Lauren which is worrying!

Anyway I had a really good day :)

mistys big adventure! fantastic! I saw the pippettes a while ago too, they are good fun.

it looks like a really good festivsal, particularly for the money.

Looks pretty good, wouldn't have minded going if university hadn't have got in the way. In the second photo does she know you're there, just looks like you've taken her by surprise and sneakily nabbed a photo.

mistys big adventure! fantastic! I saw the pippettes a while ago too, they are good fun.

it looks like a really good festivsal, particularly for the money.

Yeah misty's big adventure were pretty good, the guy with the hands came into the crowd and danced with us:

Photo-0069.jpg

In the second photo does she know you're there, just looks like you've taken her by surprise and sneakily nabbed a photo.

She knows we were there as we were chatting...the photo however...no comment.

ah man, I love the pipettes. is their album out?

also: how awesome is Graham Coxon live? that guy is insanely good. When I saw him he was pulling off solo's while rolling about on the floor and jumping around like a mentalist.

Yeah the album has been out for a while. Go buy it now!!

Here are a couple of pipette vids that I filmed on my phone:

Pull Shapes:

Your kisses are wasted on me:

As for Graham Coxon he is awesome, although he hasnt got the strongest voice and could have done with his mc turned up a bit. But all the classics were superb like You & I and Freakin' Out!

also: how awesome is Graham Coxon live? that guy is insanely good. When I saw him he was pulling off solo's while rolling about on the floor and jumping around like a mentalist.

Heh, yeah got to love Graham Coxon live. Saw him a few months ago and he did a sort of failed backflip whilst doing a solo and yet carried on. He was lucky he didn't do himself a mischief.

hehe yeah that sounds about right. quality showman though. I love seeing those kinda guys who've been playing live for years and years. it really makes an impact on the performance.

Damn in one day my video on youtube of the Babyshambles performing what katie did from the festival is getting so much attention:

Views: 1014

Comments: 12

Favorited: 15 times

Honors: 4 show

#30 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music

#70 - Top Rated (Today) - Music

#31 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music

#30 - Top Favorites (Today) - Music

It's not even great quality but there seems to be crazier pete doherty fans out there than me.

I declare myself a hero. :heh:

Here is the link if you're interested:

Sign in to follow this