NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Forget_The_Past

I got GameCube with Zelda wind waker today!

Finally GET SMASH BROS. It's why I bought a gamecube in the first place.

same here. i didnt get gamecube at launch. waited until this came out.

Ok I'm thinking of getting Eternal Darkness ... alittle more info on this game would be nice. :)

i love eternal darkness. i think you should DEFINATELY play it.

info:

its a horror game with multiple characters (its set throughout history) and tells the tale of the humanity's struggle against the ancients (evil gods).

realistically, the game plays very very basic. zombie hack/shootemup. but the thing that makes this unique, and adds to the charm of it, is the inclusion of 'sanity'.

you have a health bar, a magick bar (yes, with a k) and a sanity bar.

as you encounter monsters, your sanity decreases, and then weird stuff starts to happen!

(other forum users, please keep the 'player sanity affects' to yourself!!!)

i think that the storyline is good... if you are gonna look up the game on ign or something, i advise strongly not to look into it too much. there are so many surprises in the game, and i wouldnt want it ruined.

anyway, my list of strongly advised games:

-eternal darkness

-smash bros (if you got friends to play with)

-killer7 (better if you an adult player, and like 'fuckedup' storylines like donnie darko or mullholland drive)

-mario strikers (or mario smash football for PAL). good for multi as well

same here. i didnt get gamecube at launch. waited until this came out.

A whole two weeks?

Give it up guys, he doesn't wan't Smash Bros. For an adventure game, try Viewtiful Joe. Exceptonally cartoon stylish goodness. Won't be disappointed. Well, maybe you will, but they are good games if you get into them.

Welcome to a world of joy and bliss.

Oh! Happy Tree Friends and Friends?

Ohh, you meant the GCN.

A whole two weeks?

Give it up guys, he doesn't wan't Smash Bros. For an adventure game, try Viewtiful Joe. Exceptonally cartoon stylish goodness. Won't be disappointed. Well, maybe you will, but they are good games if you get into them.

the english language (or my brain... on of the two) is a funny thing. i was simply agreeing with Zell, and what i meant was that i didnt get the cube straight away because i didnt think that the original games that were released with it were worth buying. luigis mansion and 'yet another starwars game' does not impress me, whereas SSBM does.

i agree with you on the viewtiful joe point. but do remember that this game is on the ps2 as well. you will probably be able to pick it up cheaper than the gc version. (it just happens to be that way in the world.... *sigh*)

Sign in to follow this