NEurope
Yggdrasill

PSP Memory Cards

Seeing as your in northern ireland and I know nothing of the shops there, I say go on ebay.

Im not in northern Ireland im in the republic of ireland. Doesnt it show up under my user name

Get the type Sony gives with its mobiles, Sandisk ones. They're cheaper and try ebay its usually dirt cheap.

I got a 512MB Sandisk one free with my Sony Ericsson mobile last month, it's great.

I got a 512MB Sandisk one free with my Sony Ericsson mobile last month, it's great.

Same here SEE VEE DEE.

I've heard there are alot of fakes on ebay, and you can't really tell until you get it delivered.

4GB memory sticks came out a few months ago, and they've gone down in price quite abit. I don't know what size you're after, but you can get a 4GB Sandisk one here for £83.

2GB ones are going for around £50 nowadays aswell.

4GB memory sticks came out a few months ago, and they've gone down in price quite abit. I don't know what size you're after, but you can get a 4GB Sandisk one here for £83.

Do you know if they deliver to ireland

Considering I bought 1GB precisly a year ago for £100 (-VAT = £83) £33 is a bit of a bargain

Do you know if they deliver to ireland

I'm sure they ship worldwide. They've also got a forum there for customers, so I recommend that you sign up and ask yourself how much extra it would be for postage.