NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
scubahood

Few things i need help with apply within

Hi there decided to clear my pc over the weekend as it was running on the slow side boy oh boy do i wish i never did that. I deleted the partition and then created a new one and installed windows on there.

The problem I have is I have no sound i'm assuming the reason for this is no sound drivers have been installed but I have no idea what drivers I need.

Can anyone help?

My next problem is I lost my cd key before anyone asks it is a legit copy of windows I have so anyway for the installation I nicked the cd key from downstairs but now it wants me to activate windows within 30 days and it won't accept the cd key i have given help.

Hopefully one you clever peoples will be able to help me and thanks in advance

That happened exactly like me. I did another partitiion and i had lost sound, all i did was use the disc for the sound driver that we got when we got our pcs. However i only rebooted because i think i uninstalled the graphics driver, then after rebooting i find the graphics driver disc.

See if you have a sound driver disc if not then i dont know what else.

the other problem i have no idea. sorry

thanks for the reply luckily I managed to find the software for it now just need myself a windows product key

Don't they give you a phone number when Windows is threatening to lock you out? If you really have a legit copy, just call the number.

Btw, the Windows product key is usually on a sticker stuck to your PC, are you sure you've lost it?

Sign in to follow this