NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ocelot

One MAJOR thing thing that worries me about Wii, and could be its downfall...

Well we can be assured that Mario will be running along to the right to save Princess again at some point in the future :heh:

Great story. :)

Yeh, I really need to get myself a DS LITE and that 'New Super Mario Bros.' game.

Half-Life has a good story?:wtf:

I can't think of a game apart from Eternal Darkness where I have thought that the story was actually impressive. FF7 (i can hear the flames already) has a pretty good, if not implausibly twisted, story. I can think of very few games where the story didn't feel like an excuse to set up the premise for the levels and the game itself. ED is the only game that I can think of where it was designed around the story first.

Half-Life has a good story?:wtf:

Yes. Yes it does. BUt most people need to have someone telling the story to their face in order to see it.

That's bullshit, only some of the hardcore gamers care much for story. If you want to have good story (and not something cheesy like MGS, Zelda and whatnot), you'll want to switch over to watching good movies and reading good books. If you haven't noticed that 99% of all games (including the best of em) only have a storyline in order to keep you busy playing, with saving people or collecting items. The story may seem impressive when they pack it in with voice acting and FMVs, but the quality of story is badly lacking in nearly every game out there.

That's bullshit, only some of the hardcore gamers care much for story. If you want to have good story (and not something cheesy like MGS, Zelda and whatnot), you'll want to switch over to watching good movies and reading good books. If you haven't noticed that 99% of all games (including the best of em) only have a storyline in order to keep you busy playing, with saving people or collecting items. The story may seem impressive when they pack it in with voice acting and FMVs, but the quality of story is badly lacking in nearly every game out there.

Heh, agreed with you twice today, now. :)

Games are still light years behind film and books in terms of story and character development.

Sign in to follow this