NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Best Gaming Series

Metroid is the best.

Too much effort went into those games that went unappreciated. If you bothered reading every single scan you'd find a very deep storyline. They even have small logs in the save station rooms and powerbomb pickup areas - which virtually nobody finds. All of them are very intelligently written and i love the dead space pirate logs in Echoes e.g 'This corpse has a shattered spine, due to a lethal blow to the back. The subject matter appears to have hyperventilated before death.'

plus super metroid is just amazing

I very much enjoyed FF9, mostly due to its cast of characters and the art style used. Apart from FF:CC its the only one I finished.

i agree, its my favorite of the Playstation FF's and forget about Areis, the bit with Vivi and the black mages always makes me cry-hes too cute :(

maybe you should play FF 4 because im really enjoying it atm. i think its better than 10 at least. cant really agree with FF:CC, i think that game is going to be like Animal Crossing and really start being fun when its on the DS. or maybe even on Wii if it has full online multiplayer.

I'm rooting for Zelda.

Mainly cos I hate Final Fantasy (as I do most turn-based games).

maybe you should try the speedy FF X-2 or wait till FF 12 comes out . . . in about 5 years time. grrrrrrrrr

Metroid is the best. Too much effort went into those games that went unappreciated. If you bothered reading every single scan you'd find a very deep storyline. They even have small logs in the save station rooms and powerbomb pickup areas - which virtually nobody finds. All of them are very intelligently written and i love the dead space pirate logs in Echoes

plus super metroid is just amazing

i think thats what people are sayng, there isnt any depth there unless you spend your time firstly finding the things to scan, then scanning them, then reading the logs. it requires a lil too much effort and might detract from the fun in some peoples view. i need to restart MP this time scanning everything cos it left me cold the first time i played it.

how did mega man beat mario kart?I mean mega man!........mega man

haha ! .........Megaman.......I mean.............MEGAMAN!

How's is scanning too much effort? Okay i didnt read all of them but i did read at least 80% and the scripts were golden!

Edit: megaman?!

how did mega man beat mario kart?I mean mega man!........mega man

Its because he's the Blue Bomber and a legend. Nuff said.

Megaman = win. Mario Kart is a lame, annoying game at the best of times.

Also: How is Metroid hard? It's probably the most intuitive, fun series there is.

I'm rooting for the Mario series! All the way! Or the gigantor series, if developers ever get their lazy butts around to making one. :angry:

I'm not one bit surprised that The Legend of Zelda won.

Zelda is undoubtedly the best gaming series of all time.

I'm not one bit surprised that The Legend of Zelda won.

Zelda is undoubtedly the best gaming series of all time.

Couldn't agree more.

Sign in to follow this