NEurope
Android18a

I want to form an Anime company to publish titles in the UK...

Yeah it would be a good idea :hehe: Toonami is ok for Anime but the good shows usually get thrown off for the crappy ones for 5 year olds >_>

You see they normally speak to me about it as I'm looking after them so yeah it really annoys me and they won't have to turn around to catch the tears. =P

One good anime that is coming on telly :kiss:

Wolf’s Rain

Rapture is very pleased to confirm the first acquisition of its ‘Anime’ output; Keiko Nobumoto’s critically acclaimed series Wolf’s Rain. It will be scheduled on Thursdays at 8.30pm, and repeated on Sundays at 8.30pm.

Rapture will launch on the 14th of November in the entertainment section of Sky’s EPG, with Wolf Rain’s first episode screened on Thursday the 17th, and will be repeated on the 20th.

The second ‘Anime’ acquisition will be announced at the MCM Expo, held in the Excel conference centre, on the 29th of October 2005.

This 26 episode series is set in a post-apocalyptic future. The human race is reduced to living in large dome-like cities surrounded by barren wasteland. Although wolves are supposedly extinct, they freely roam the cities disguising themselves as humans in order to survive.

Four of these human-like wolfs, Kiba, Tsume, Hige and Toboe are in search of a place they call paradise, which can be found by following the smell of Lunar Flowers. They follow a strong scent of the lunar flowers, which leads them to Cheza, a young girl who lives in an abandoned laboratory.Will they find paradise together?

This breath-taking piece of Anime was created by Keiko Nobumoto, who also brought us Tokyo Godfathers and Kingdom Heart. He started his career as Animation Photographer on Akira in 1988, a good place to start, and also brought us the Cowboy Bebop movies.

Well, if you ever need DVD/CD duplications (if your looking at the movie side) I own my own duplication devices and can attach subtitles/remove subtitles from a film, I also have access to a sound studio where I guess if the dream was big enough or a realisation we could get dubbing done.

Something like that :)