NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
fatboy

What games do you like and what games do you hate?

I want to know games that you think look good or bad so i can put thoght into them. Also just curious.:bouncy:

I want to know good games are good or bad so i can get them. Also just curious.:bouncy:

Well the Wii isnt out yet and neither is the games so your practically asking what games we THINK will be good? either that or your one lucky boy from the future with a Wii in your bed room.

I want to know good games are good or bad so i can get them. Also just curious.:bouncy:

Im guessing your new here so WELCOME to the RE forums.

But why did you make two threads that are virtually the same and please try to string together an intelligible sentence in future.

GOOD-Super mario Galaxy

BAD- Project HAMMER

IMO

Im guessing your new here so WELCOME to the RE forums.

But why did you make two threads that are virtually the same and please try to string together and intelligible sentence in future.

GOOD-Super mario Galaxy

BAD- Project HAMMER

IMO

How on earth can you think project hammer is going to be a bad game? even if what you have seen (or played) of it doesnt suit your tastes and so far isnt your cup of tea, it isnt even complete yet so it isnt really right to just knock the game just yet.

It may not turn out good, it may turn out ok, it may turn out to be a pretty fun game!

I dont think its a good game either.

oh right i see, lets just knock it why dont we? i mean its not complete or finalised but we KNOW it has absolutely no chance in hell of being good dont we?

but, if your not sure, i have the link to the site that can show you the whole E3 Wii segment. The link is on the right hand side. be prepared for a long sit. it goes for roughly an hour.

How on earth can you think project hammer is going to be a bad game? even if what you have seen (or played) of it doesnt suit your tastes and so far isnt your cup of tea, it isnt even complete yet so it isnt really right to just knock the game just yet.

It may not turn out good, it may turn out ok, it may turn out to be a pretty fun game!

You are seriously missing the point of the thread. Im just stating my opinion that based on what I have seen it looks pretty bad. Its not my type of game. Your argument is seriously flawed because surely if it is too early to criticise a game it is too early to praise another. All we can base judgement on are 2nd hand impressions and media footage. Until we actually play any games (November probably).

soz. people have different tastes in games. It's probably a good game for you and lts of other people but not me.

people got to test wii game at E3

You are seriously missing the point of the thread. Im just stating my opinion that based on what I have seen it looks pretty bad. Its not my type of game. Your argument is seriously flawed because surely if it is too early to criticise a game it is too early to praise another. All we can base judgement on are 2nd hand impressions and media footage. Until we actually play any games (November probably).

I said what i said because what he is asking is our opinions to help him decide what to buy, sure its ok to state what you think looks/sounds great (or not? great at all) but it isnt in the final stages of gaming, I just dont think the game is ready (or any other game that isnt near ready) to be judged apon weather it should be bought or not. not yet anyways.

Thankyou for all you opinions but ijust want to see what people like what they see.

Thankyou for all you opinions but ijust want to see what people like what they see.

and that my friend is perfectly understandable, if you asked what people liked what they saw instead of asking what you should buy, I would perfectly understand all of this.

have u seen fierce_link thread? It awsome!!!!1

still waiting on more poeple.

have u seen fierce_link thread? It awsome!!!!1

still waiting on more poeple.

Mate your gonna be waiting a long time!

And of course, a delayed game eventually becomes good and a bad game is bad forever.

(me editty also)

Personally, i think that we should all wait til we get our hands on these games before we judge them. We haven't really seen enough footage on most titles, excluding maybe Twilight Princess and Red Steel to make a good perception about what these titles will be like.

Sign in to follow this