NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Hitman Blood Money

I had a swift look for this topic, didn't see one [didn't look much ¬_¬]

Anyway, anyone have this gem of a game? One of the only games in which slowly slowly catchy monkey is one of the best ways to kick some ass and take some names. There's just something so satisfying about sneaking up behind someone, sorting them with the legendary fibre wire, taking their clothes. Putting them in the back of a rubbish truck, then hearing the crunchy noise as it does its magic...

Anyone!

I have completed this gem of a game. The ending is just wow its incredible. Very good game with some good improvements like disarming and disposale of bodies oh and the classic human hostage. The AI still does need a big revamp. But really enjoyed it after teh dissapointment that contracts was to me personally. The southerners wedding is a highlight lol in fact theres only a few dud missions very good game.

And again the ending.... classic.

At the moment I'm taking it slow, trying to get as close to Silent Assassin as I can. I'm on the level past the Mardi Gras one, even on rookie mode the police/fbi etc's are tits. They are more forgiving than before, but still not as much. I even had a costume on the Mardi Gras level and the policeman still said to me I wasn't going to get in without a costume, then followed me.

Still haven't got a Silent Assassin rating yet, I keep making too much noise it seems.

yer iv got this game. Its an absolute beast. Im tryin to get SA's on levels before i complete, coz one i complete i dont reckon ill go back to it. So im getin everythin before i complete (achievments).

It is a gem of a game. Full custom ballers are beast.

Sign in to follow this