NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Assasin's Creed coming to Wii?!

Nintendo will release a visor 100% confirmed by Iwata himself.....

any1 can add the 100% confirmed and make people believe it is true, i always wait for solid confirmation from nintendo themselves

As Shyguy said, no one is a reliable source. I just ignore people who say that they are in the know. Although I think that Big-tac is fairly trustworthy... where is he anyways?

I think he got a job as a game designer.

He said that is what he hoped to do and he also said he wasn't going to E3.

Good for him.

Yeah, so? I am game designer and I didn't go to E3 because there was content we needed to finish. It's a terrible place to be anyway with so such an intense and unfriendly atmosphere.

Looking forward to that title getting released though.

Here's a little glimpse of Insider's reliability:

From and E3 predictions thread

I can't confirm this, but Nintendo might show "some kind" of image projection on Nintendo Wii. The ability is there and it doesn't cost too much! Now I know that all of you are going to flame me... but that's alright.

As for Assassin's Creed coming to Wii: if it does it will in no way be the same game as for PS3/360. I find it highy unlikely.

1) Rayman was never an exclusive Wii game

2) Assassins Creed is coming to Wii (100% confirmed) and it's not going to look horrible!

Also there are at least 5 AAA third party games I know that have not been announced. Wait until the end of September - big announcements.

I really thought after E3 all this wait till...shit would be over. Thats why I found E3 dissapointing because there wasn't enough things revealed. If they'd got it all out there wouldn't be any of this crap.

Not that im bashing you Insider. Its more like Ninty's frustrating secrecy.

Nintendo isn't being secretive. People just think/want they are.

1) Rayman was never an exclusive Wii game

2) Assassins Creed is coming to Wii (100% confirmed) and it's not going to look horrible!

Also there are at least 5 AAA third party games I know that have not been announced. Wait until the end of September - big announcements.

sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!

that goes to InvaderElmo

Well you said it yourself man. I am reliable and that's why I said I couldn't confirm it. I don't take rumors and transform them to news! As for what I said, there is a patent from Nintendo - not my mind. It doesn't use any kind of visor or "image projector lens". It just uses the wiimote with an add-on device attached to it, and quick moves of your hands. If someone can find it, please post it here, because some people just want to prove themselfs fools :grin::laughing:

Oh please, why do you bother? Find some friends instead.

Sign in to follow this