NEurope
Nintenchris

Freshly-Picked Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland

In Tingle RPG, you play as the Wind Walker

They should be tortured to death.

Play.com have Twilight Princess listed as a sequel to the Windtalker so don't have a go at them.

EDIT: Anyway my mum thinks Wind Waker is called Wind Walker.

This topic name need to be edit to "Fresh Tingle's Rose Colored Rupee Land."

Is that purple fairy woman wearing see-through clothes? 'Cause I see nipples.

Looks interesting. I'm not a massive fan of RPGS though and i'll probably preorder 'Children Of Mana' instead.

I'd much prefer this over Riiiiiiiiiiiidge Racer! OK joke over I'm getting this anyway because it's partly a Zelda game. I expect to see Link in it somewhere in a usually Tingle-like appearance.

The game is actually looking quite good. If they make it into a proper RPG instead of some joke based adventure like Crash Bandicoot that you can complete in a day, then this will be good. I'm looking forward to some Tingley minigames.

The game is actually looking quite good. If they make it into a proper RPG instead of some joke based adventure like Crash Bandicoot that you can complete in a day, then this will be good. I'm looking forward to some Tingley minigames.

You can complete pleanty of games in a day if you play them non-stop:indeed:

I'd like to see someone complete any of the decent Crashes (The PS1 ones inc. CTR & Bash) in two hours:indeed:

Hopefully this one is developed by Alpha Dream. Some of those screens remind a little bit of Mario & Luigi so it could be possible...

2006: Tingle the ladies man. Hah, I'm kind of a Tingle hater, but the style of this game is really starting to appeal to me.

Tingle.jpg

This pic was on the website, it's a Punch Out reference:

ss_po!!_full.gif

Seriously, this game will rock.

Tingle.jpg

This pic was on the website, it's a Punch Out reference:

ss_po!!_full.gif

Seriously, this game will rock.

Cool. I wonder if the game will contain references to old nintendo games like the site?

New images and infomation.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/2006/07/12/104,1152679856,56681,0,0.html

- When Tingle throws enough Rupees into "the Spring", a tower will emerge from its depth.

- Since Tingle doesn't have a good arm in fighting, he will need to bribe bodyguards for battles.

- Like when you are attacked by rats in The Wind Waker, taking damage will cause you to lose Rupees.

- Because of a 'curse' that comes with his Tingle appearance, Tingle will die when he runs out of Rupees.

The game is all about keeping the Balance of your income and expenses.

Income: From the countless boring days Tingle's skills will appear! Winning battles, selling various trade goods from/to shop owners, helping people in need of aid, and creating maps are all the skills to master to make your wallet fat!!

Expenses: With your life on the line when losing money, your expenses are as crucial as your income. But to continue you must use your money in buying products to sell, ingredients for your kitchen etc. But if you become selfish and don't use some of your expenses, in the end you will suffer losses as well.

Ok.....Well I'm goin to trust you guy's judgement on this, as I have before, and ended up loving most of them. But for now, I'll just sit back and watch how it goes.

jesus! this is probably one of the scariest games i have ever saw

serioulsy

resi and project zero dont have a patch on our ol' scary short gimp in the costume!

in 2007 horror games shall be redefined! now where have i put my tingle tuner??