NEurope
Charlie

Thinking of importing?

I will not import the Wii even if the launch windows is seriously bigger than previously stated. Why? I know Nintendo hardware is quite reliable (handhelds and consoles) but what happens if my Wii breaks and I have to send it back to some store in the middle of nowhere...

I normally get hardware from a store near me so I can bring it back if something would happen.

if its under a month and a half i'll wait if its like till 2007 im soo importing it!!! i cant bear to wait that long for Wii.

i still buy practically all my games in store-i dont know why but its fun, theres a satisfaction with finding a rare game for a decent price and enjoying it within the hour.

Is it confirmed to be region free/region locked yet?

I would really like region free, at least then Europe won't get excluded from all the best games. If not WII WANT FREELOADER! (and Jump Superstars Wii!)

Also are there any "Tales of" games annouced, either for the Wii or the virtual console? I can always dream of a translated Tales of Phantasia on the virtual console, probably based on the GBA translation no matter how bad Cress sounds compared to Cless.