NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
khilafah

Views on Winning Eleven 10!

anyone else got this?

how do you find it?

i think it is better than WE9 (PES5) and better than WE9 J-League Edition although it can be a bit too easy to score, especially in multi-player games! WE9 J-League is really hard compared to this and i kinda miss that difficulty level.

Seabass have made defending in WE10 harder and it is great that the CPU are much better attacking wise. if you now miss a tackle they can really punish you. dribbling with ronaldo, ronaldhino etc is way too easy and a bit FIFA Like. even against the CPU these players are really hard to get the ball off.

Goal Keepers have some great new animations and at last dive with the 1 hand full stretch but they still make silly mistakes and never catch the ball.

the World Cup mode is now included for other teams instead of just Japan (WE9) but Seabass havent done a great job. i only played with scotland and the qualifying groups don't represent real life. you can only do groups of 4 which is silly.

I've got it. Really disappointing. Same flaws all of the other games have had for years. Unless the series introduces full analogue control for the next gen machine, I'm giving up on the series.

I've got it. Really disappointing. Same flaws all of the other games have had for years. Unless the series introduces full analogue control for the next gen machine, I'm giving up on the series.

you got any positives?

I might try that new Sega Worldwide Soccer when it is released. you seen that?

More freedom, I like the headering, I like the way defending isn't so automatic, and you really have to position your player to head the ball away during crosses and corners. It's the best football game there is, but the problem is, it needs to be overhauled.

Sign in to follow this