NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
triforce_keeper

Please choose the best pc for me :D

It means overpriced. Don't buy alienware.

Dude. Wait.

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=5692&page=3

Conroe absolutely destroys the FX-62 in benchmarks, while you won't be able to afford a processor that expensive anyway, i'm sure there will be a cheaper option available. You decided to buy at a bad time, AMD are launching AM2 and Intel are releasing like a thousand new models.

Hmm this jus occured to me. Do you absolutely want a pre built PC? I mean it's bound to be cheaper if you can find a friend/relative that can built a PC from components. So browse the different shops that only sell the components, compare the prices and go to a local computer shop with a list of what you want and haggle the price down.

:S well i dont know anything really about specs and i dont want a crappy built comp and boring. I want a good buit pc with a good style. Alienware.

i just wanted to know if i should change anything about the computer! and anyway sanchez i will not be able to afford the new processors so whats the point?

If you're after good value, the Athlon 64 3000+ is a great processor for overclocking. Right off the bat, I managed to bump mine up to the performance level of a 3800+, and I hear it can be pushed further than that.

I dont think they make the Athlon 64 3000's anymore. Also dont buy two 7600 gts in sli get one better card eg 7800gt/7900gt or if you dont want to put a secong GPU in later on then a x1900xtx. Also that motherboard soccket is going to be old soon and the processor is a bit weak.

well the whole point of this thread is to link me to some good choices. And then say the reasons why. Then others say what they think about it. Im only posting idead until other people do.

Please can you find a good computer for me anyone? thnx

You guys don't have newegg, I am sad for you.

:(

Fear not! They will be around some point in time.

Take a plane to the US with 1000 pounds(No not bombs), and buy a desktop or laptop.

Sign in to follow this