N-Europe

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Stocka

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. I'm still at Pandora's Box, I still have to bring myself to complete that mission. :p I was a bit side-tracked by Valkyrie Profile 2's release as well. Maybe I'll try today.

well i did actually beat the final level, i just have the special X levels to do (i think i have 4 left for each doctor... so 8)

i know the recent posts have all been of the "i've just finished the game" flavour, but i just had to chip in and say that my girlfriend just bought this game. I've only played it for about half an hour, but its great.

So.. yeah. My opinion. A bit late to the table, but hopefully still valid! :smile:

I was stuck on Pandora's Box (triti....) but once I cleared that one, I've been kind of breezing through the next operations. The game is not really that hard, except for a few select missions, like triti, which is probably the hardest.

Plus, I almost never use the healing touch. I simply don't remember it, and I've been clearing most levels without using it.

Offcourse it's still valid. Your girlfriend just got you an amazing game and your opinion should be voiced. Hell I might play through it again and give my opinions as I go through it.

She bought it for her wii. Its really floating her boat. I think i will be borrowing from her at some point!