NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sarka

The official Christmas Thread!

i'm not sure about the idea of planning christmas lists yet though, it seems a little self-indulgent.

Haha, yeap. That's me! Nah, the items on my list change quickly. Just the thought I have, since the amount of cash I'll be gettig in between now and Christmas is pretty much 0.

My fav thing about Christmas is going outside in the snow and sledging! This year me and my friends have it all planned. We're goingin to town on Christmas Eve which is a Saturday!

my work has already booked the christmas party do... my birthday month hasnt even come and passed yet! bah!

Its the end of Sept, not the end of Nov.

EDIT: Who unlocked this?! Platty? O_o

huh ?

in the words of shaggy himself......it wasnt me.

didnt even realise it was locked i posted fine ?

I see no reason why there shouldn't be a Christmas thread Jordan. There has been a Zelda: twilight Princess thread for ages, that's not coming out for half a year! Why do peopl not let me get excited!

Thats a thing - Admins and Mods can post in any locked thread. But Jord and Piro, and alot of others are correct. This is September, its not even the end of September yet. I was actually talking to my mother the other day who said people are talking and putting up Xmas lights far, far to early. I'm not having a go Sarak but you say you don't even believe in Jesus, or anything like that - but thats exactly what Christmas is about.

People get far too bogged down in the materialistic and commerical sort of Christmas, not the one where you spent abit of time with the family - and give presents because you want too - not because you feel you have too.

So locked...and thats the end of that.

Heh, look at that noob, Sarka, Christmas Threads in September, sheesh.

Talking of noobs, why would someone bump this thread.

[locked]

Sign in to follow this