N-Europe

Is it too late??

Babooo

I've done a little more revision than you have, but I feel as if I'm in a similar position. I have a Politics mock tomorrow; let's just say I'm not looking forward to it. These next few weeks are going to be intense, but I'm just going to have to force myself to work. I think I might have to free my room of all its many distractions (TV, consoles, guitar etc.) so I can just shut myself in there for several hours each day.

Don't worry about it! I did VERY little revision for my GCSE's (and I mean very little, Biology was the only subject I made even the remotest (sp?) bit of effort for) and I got 2 A's 5 B's and the rest C's!

Same for my AS and I got C in Geog and D in Art, admittedly I got a U in Computing but i did f all work all year for that and had the most useless teacher in the world!

As for my A2, well I didn't even go to the last 2 1/2 weeks of lessons and still got a C in Geog (got an A in one of the papers) and D in Art!

So basically don't worry, If I can get 10 GCSE's and two A Levels with sod all revision then anyone can!

Meh, don't fret about AS levels, that's the beauty of curriculum 2000.

You can resit- it's all modular.

Unlike that bastard Internation Baccalaureate thing they tried to get us to do.

Resit in January, I had a bad Summer came out with BCCE after slacking/having a bad time.. resat them the next January and I came out with BBBD and all the Bs were a few marks off As.

Resat some more and came out with solid grades.

I would have thought private schools would have come down on you like a ton of bricks for such slacking.

Seriously dude, unless your private school won't allow you to pay £20 or whatever it is to resit then I wouldn't worry.

If you want the easy way out download every practise paper and mark scheme you can (or buy them) and just learn the exams.. every few years they recirculate the same questions but in different orders.

It's a bad habbit if you want to go to university because all you'll know is how to do an exam instead of truely understanding the subject- which is the point of a-levels.

Depends on how much you want to compromise.