NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

for your amusement

I dunno how many of oyu can recall this little gem, but a while back me and my cousins made a movie called Renegade Cops.

well today I found a trailer on a vcd and thought you might appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyczyyMCx9w

have fun now.

(Im the dude in the kick ass black leather get up!)

hehe! tis funny! :D

very good though!! where can i see the movie??? :D lol

(owwww my jaw hurts through smiling so much :D)

Awesome blood effects at the end there. Should have been made, would have turned out at least 4 times better then say.... Spice World the Movie.

Spice World? I'm guessing that was a failure to do with the Spice Girls.

The best bit was when it said all the names then said. "are... Renegade Cops" it was great in a cheesy kind of way. Did make me chuckle, thanks for sharing that.

Awesome blood effects at the end there. Should have been made, would have turned out at least 4 times better then say.... Spice World the Movie.

It was made.

I put together a dvd sleeve an everything!

x1pyOKpfgDESZ4TigkMmedL696hvO-RJeknzknxaMup2r3t_FGHJ8oYmtdUX0rT0CB0GWDX-zzQpp_aHV9u_l7MKH-OxF-7dfy--klw7IpHaCvyx-qQSv6fSngY7a_Pp88J

woot!!! find a publisher quick!! i want mooooooooooore!!!!

yeah that's my favourite death in the movie =)

took us all by surprise too- we had to cut quickly to check he was alright. full on starjump onto his back with no padding. ace!

would have turned out at least 4 times better then say.... Spice World the Movie.

So, still a pile of crap then?

That movie is cool but you have hard competition by Project.One...

I also really like the ending, how all the blood splatters.

Reminds me of an action movie we wanted to present on our matura prom but our teacher forbid it when she saw a completely uncut version of it because it was too aggressive.

I think the best part was when a mate destroyed an old crt PC screen with a sledgehammer in the cellar. The gas that came out of it sure wasn't healthy and we constantly ran to the windows to get some fresh air into our burning lungs.

I was the victim and got throw into a car. I had the suggestion we could do it multiangle but we only had one camera, so we did it four times. It was pretty cold because it was winter and I had to wear a T-shirt for countinuity reasons, also my suggestion.

I learned two things: making a movie is hard work and I should just shut up.

yeah we had the same issues. multi angle shots were needed for pretty much all the action scenes so we had to shoot one angle, take a step back, move the angle and do it again from a few seconds before the cut.

worked pretty well most of the time...

It was made.

I put together a dvd sleeve an everything!

Holy crap, where can I buy it!

So, still a pile of crap then?

Yeah but a classy, humourous pile of crap in the same vein as Hawk the Slayer (I bloody love that movie) as compared to just plain awful crap. Wow thats a lot of crap for one post.

Holy crap, where can I buy it!

actually, there was only ever one dvd cased copy =)

Sign in to follow this