NEurope
Charlie

Metroid Font?

I'm making a new sig at the moment (Metroid themed), it's all ready apart from my name on it, I was wanting the Metroid Prime font, but can't find one anywhere.

Does anyone have one?

Thanks

the onlyplace i know to get fonts from is 1001fonts.com

ive gotten a Halo and Spiderman font from there, however im not sure ive seen a metroid one. id love for a metroid one also. where did you get that mario type font in your sig Moria?

the onlyplace i know to get fonts from is 1001fonts.com

ive gotten a Halo and Spiderman font from there, however im not sure ive seen a metroid one. id love for a metroid one also. where did you get that mario type font in your sig Moria?

TheThirdChildren did the font for me. I'm not sure where he got it from. I did see one exactly like that on my searches today though, I can't remember where from though..

If you can find one you could cut out the letter of a Metroid Logo, apart from an "a" it has all the letters your name has and you can make a "d" into an "a" quite easily.

Does anybody found a download link of the font with the link above? Or does anybody found to download it for free on google? I only find sites which you have to pay for the font. If someone has the font could you send me a link?

After looking around for a while I think I can conclude that there is no such font on the internet or it is buried deep within the depths of some server and incorrectly labeled. Your best bet is to find a similar font and use the text warping in photoshop to get it perfect.