NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Marvel's Blade (Arkane Lyon)

Developed by Arkane Lyon and announced at the TGAs:

In Marvel's Blade, Eric Brooks is the legendary Daywalker, half-man, half-vampire torn between the warm society of the living and the rushing power of the undead. From Bethesda and Arkane Lyon, the studio that brought you Dishonored and "DEATHLOOP", Marvel's Blade is a mature, single-player, third-person game set in the heart of Paris, now in development in collaboration with Marvel Games.

Damn, love the look of this. 

No mention of Xbox exclusivity from what I can see in the press releases and trailer descriptions so far, which is...interesting. 

Edited by Julius

6 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Oooooh interesting. Gotta imagine it will be exclusive to Xbox given who is making it.

See, you'd think so, but I just can't figure out for the life of me why you wouldn't stick the Xbox logo all over this thing if that is the case – I mean, they did it for Kojima's game, and they don't even own 1% of Koji-Pro, but they own all the % of Bethesda and Arkane! 

It's just really, really bizarre.

Unless their thinking is to make everyone think it's multiplatform to drum up more hype before springing the trap and going "haha, got you! Come to the Xbox side! We still use AA batteries!", but surely not. Unless...

no-its-just-dumb-glass-onion.gif

• Confused 1

Sign in to follow this