NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CrowingJoe79

Silent Hill: Ascension

Uh...

:grin:

Just look at the comments on this dude's video. LOL. For I mean, I was already kind of expecting people to moan about this 'game' and go around saying, "This is nae teh Silent Hill comeback ah wiz wanting fae Konami. The franchise should stay dead 4 ever + ever. I hate U, #FucKonami. Boo-hoo!!!!!111" :cry:

Well, should it stay dead? :eek:

This has a battle pass, because why wouldn't it?

Seriously peeps, look this up (Don't actually download it, no-one deserves that). It's hilarious how completely awful it is. It just goes to show how much Konami don't care. Silent Hill used to be a bastion of horror games, and now...

v2sdwgsi9lxb1.png

That's Silent Hill now.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well, we're all waiting on news about the proper games they announced over 11 months ago. That of course being the remake of 2, the spin off set in Japan, and whatever the heck that "Townfall" one is supposed to be about. Yet there hasn't been any updates on most of these games since Konami announced them during their unique showcase, which was back in October of last year. All I have to go on is just speculation.

I feel like this is one of the absolute worst gaming franchises for people online constantly speculating, being told zilch, and having to fish around for any shred of new info from leakers like Dusk Golem, because Konami is shy about providing any news. Or the devs. But I feel as if the hype will be deflated in due course anyway.

I don't mean that they ought to be doing this updating every few months. But Jesus. We wait years for to finally receive positive news, being so very fed up of the prior nonsense. Right? We finally get something to make us feel excited about, and then it's God knows how long a waiting period before anything new crops up on the Internet.

Recent rumours suggest the remake is due to be released on the 21st of March. Also, you may get to play through a Pyramid Head origins story, which some people are feeling iffy about, because Pyramid Head was seemingly just a manifestation of the guilt James Sunderland had for Mary. So they are already being quick to judge Bloober Team, and acting like it's all gonna be a dumb idea.

You know? People should at least judge it when it's finally available to play. Whenever the hell that will be. But even so, some people are not very grateful when it comes to fine tuning a product. They need to understand that a polished game is better than painting a brown turd gold...

Sign in to follow this