NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Beast

Any Issues with Changing your Online ID on PS5?

Basically I want to change my Online ID on PS5 but I'm scared of losing my progress on games and trophies. Has anyone else done this and had any problems?

Haven't done it myself, but I know a few friends who've done it with no issues whatsoever.

There have been reports of some PS3 and very old PS4 games not working properly (I assume you can find a list) but other than that there are no issues.

You can revert back to your old ID, if you experience any major problems, though:

See this link (it's for US, but I guess there are sites for other countries, too :p).

• Like 1

On 11/02/2023 at 10:17 AM, drahkon said:

Haven't done it myself, but I know a few friends who've done it with no issues whatsoever.

There have been reports of some PS3 and very old PS4 games not working properly (I assume you can find a list) but other than that there are no issues.

You can revert back to your old ID, if you experience any major problems, though:

See this link (it's for US, but I guess there are sites for other countries, too :p).

Thanks for this. I think I might do it! I really want to but I am a bit scared 🤣

Sign in to follow this