NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Baten Kaitos I&II HD Remaster (14th September 2023)

On 08/04/2024 at 11:23 PM, EEVILMURRAY said:

Refined my anus, it lets you know who is going next, and you can discard from your hand mid battle, but the moment where you can actually select cards remains a mystery.

The missus didn't bother buying Peach Showtime, and I completed Jedi Fallen Order, so I decided to fire it up 😎

How's your progress? You should be well into it by now.

Just now, darksnowman said:

How's your progress? You should be well into it by now.

I've not even touched it since, I've been meaning to look on the YouTube for some explanation videos, but the new job doesn't let you use the internet too much, so I haven't had much opportunity

1 minute ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

I've not even touched it since, I've been meaning to look on the YouTube for some explanation videos, but the new job doesn't let you use the internet too much, so I haven't had much opportunity

You backed down on your stipulation you'd need to dedicate company time to Baten Kaitos??

9 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

You backed down on your stipulation you'd need to dedicate company time to Baten Kaitos??

The NHS were much more lenient. Current job puts stuff like this under "IT abuse" and consider it gross misconduct

Okay,  @EEVILMURRAY, for these first battles, I've just picked cards as they came up and won... long may it continue. Instinctively, I tried to put combos together and went for "counters"—I'm sure you did this too—but the timing isn't the same as the first game so a tutorial would indeed be welcome. Maybe one is coming, maybe there is something in the menus. I've tried to look at everything on screen during battles and it seems like whatever card you picked with defensive capabilities will go in that EQ slot at the top. But I don't see the rhyme or reason to it yet. Don't know what the wee yellow bar is supposed to tell me.

From the intro video to the battle voice (FIGHT! YOU WIN!), it looks like they cheaped out on Origins. At least you get a whopping eight blank magnus to start off with! This Guillo paramachina is a weirdo that is going to need some quality characterisation. Wonder if this Valara lady will be one of us or if she's just an antagonist.

Sign in to follow this