NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

LOL @ Revolution

did u expect to see a joke, am i laughing, have u or have u not seen it, if not, then that is funny, why, why not, im not sure. ask someone else.

Strange... What the hell are these things?

EDIT: According to Dabookerman, this is real. Its the making of the Revolution controller. Some are empty plastic cases, the last ones are actual things. The CD, is as you can see from TGS 2005. These apparently were not supposed to be shown to anyone but press.

Nothing major, but nice.

Thanks Jordan, that clears it up. Good news if true, then it might mean mass production has started. Where'd you get these Dabookerman?

Definite agree @ Hellfire

I'm ypdating my post with new images all the time kids, you better tag this one as NSF56k

Are you getting these images from GAF, Hellfire? What's the original source?

Anyway, I would love to have one of those booklets. I hope they appear on ebay soon enough.

I'm getting them from GAf ppl there are messing with the url and getting the images.

i got them from a smith, and agent smiffy, he was away at the time (fighting neo or corking his bottle )

Holy crap that Sales Transition looks like an extremely well going company, $4 billion net profit is just too right. It basically means they're making $126 profit every second :awesome:

Holy crap that Sales Transition looks like an extremely well going company, $4 billion net profit is just too right. It basically means they're making $126 profit every second :awesome:

Where do you see 4 billion? I don't see it anywhere on that pic.

Wait...is the top picture dabooker posted the revolution console? Looks as if they are being manufactured...

It is interesting to see the different ideas that they had for the Revo controller. Personally, I would have wanted an analogue stick on the current model. There are some that look too "mousey" and there are some that look too "iPody" I think they chose perfectly for the final design.

People if you keep quoting the large images then the thread will take ages to load. Do u all a favour...

Sign in to follow this