NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dog-amoto

Horace (eShop)

Been harping on about this game to anyone who will listen. It’s an absolutely fantastic platformer, developed by a team of 2. And now it’s on sale for £1.09, so you have absolutely no excuse. Thank me later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It reviewed well but... I have no clue what's going on in that trailer! What is this game?

38 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

It reviewed well but... I have no clue what's going on in that trailer! What is this game?

Predominantly a platformer with a gravity based gameplay hook (as you can see from the way the screen spins around) with a great story. Occasionally, you settle down to play a video game with one of the human NPCs, hence the different genres of gameplay in that trailer. To be honest, they’re the weaker parts of the game but the platforming is sublime. 

...Okay, I'll bite. But considering the amount of games on my Switch right now, I'm probably not playing it anytime soon :heh: Unless it's like, super short

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jonnas said:

Unless it's like, super short

Howlongtobeat.com says 13 hours on average! That's rather long but it's supposed to be super hard so that extends the lifespan a bit, I guess.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this