N-Europe

Switch Recommendations

meobeou

With the Switch proving far more successful than anyone though possible developers are throwing all sorts of things on to it - so much that it's becoming difficult to pick out  what's worth a look and what's not on its e-store. So I thought I'd make a thread specifically to highlight hidden gems and get recommendations from others.

Can anyone recommend me an arcade shooter-type game? There's a few on there like 1945 and a couple of side-scrolling Neo Geo games but I don't know which ones are worth the £5/6 for a quick blast and which aren't. 

Lee!

• Thanks 1

On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 9:26 AM, meobeou said:

Can anyone recommend me an arcade shooter-type game? There's a few on there like 1945 and a couple of side-scrolling Neo Geo games but I don't know which ones are worth the £5/6 for a quick blast and which aren't.

If you want a genuine arcade game, you can't go wrong with Aero Fighters 2.  I also like Alpha Mission II, but struggle to fully recommend it due to its complicated power-up system.  It's harder for me to recommend a horizontal one, as my personal preference is for vertical.

The real gem, in my opinion, is Sky Force Reloaded.  As long as you don't have an objection to grinding, this one plays like a dream.

• Thanks 1