NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendork

Exclusive Nintendo event in London 26/01/06

There's an event held by Nintendo tomorrow.. it's gonna be press exclusive but Radio 1 got tickets.. and they're giving them away to anyone who is free and wants to go.

It's going to be previewing the Revolution and also the Brain training software.. presumably a lot more titles footage and hopefully some announcements.. it's wishful thinking to expect a playable revolution tech demo.

But it wouldn't be press exclusive invite only if it wasn't gonna be good.

If you want to go you have to text news and then your details or whatever to radio one.. and I suggest you do it quicksharp if you are free tomorrow and want to go to 81199.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/news

Good luck, remember if you get to go take your DS and a camera so you can bring back some stuff for us :)

I've enterred.. though radio 1 has a ridiculous amount of listeners.. there will probably be many entries.

i already went to yesterdays 1, you'll get aminor goody bag with jap electroplankton, trauma centre and some other SWAG

Well actually it appears there are 3 versions of Brain training.. it appears that Japan only has 2 versions.

But you're right in saying we are getting sloppy leftovers of what Japan and the US has had for a long time.

Information on another part of the even that happened already : http://spong.com/detail/news.asp?mode=news&type=n&cid=&pid=&vid=&prid=9574&n=Nintendo+Keep+Evolving+Event%3A+Full+Report&cb=0.7055475

That's nice of them isn't it? Giving you Japanese freebies.

I wish I had Electroplankton..

I can't find the competition anywhere on the website. Dammit....

Can we find out even what show it was advertised or what time?

i already went to yesterdays 1, you'll get aminor goody bag with jap electroplankton, trauma centre and some other SWAG

If it's so minor, can I have your goody bag? :)

I already tried, he wont give it to you.

There is a press event, it is on again.. Listen again to the Scott Mills show yesterday if you absolutely must know.. not that it matters now because it is probably already on. No idea what time, it just said you need to whole day free.

Sign in to follow this