NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire

For Sale: Symphony of the Goddesses Madrid ticket

I have a ticket for a The Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses concert in Madrid on Nov 13th. I'm selling it because I have an exam on that day and won be able to go. It's a great seat, it cost me €70 so I'm selling it for €65, free shipping.

Don't know if there are any Spanish folks here, but what the heck. I really need to sell this, so thanks!

Edited by Hellfire

I have a ticket for a The Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses concert in Madrid on Nov 13th. I'm selling it because I have an exam on that day and won be able to go. It's a great seat, it cost me €70 so I'm selling it for €65, free shipping.

Don't know if there are any Spanish folks here, but what the heck. I really need to sell this, so thanks!

It's possibly something @darksnowman could be interested in ::shrug:

Dude has gone AWOL again. Don't think he's been on here since the end of September. Is he living in Madrid now?

Dude has gone AWOL again. Don't think he's been on here since the end of September. Is he living in Madrid now?

I believe so but couldn't guarantee it with any sort of certainty :indeed:

I believe so but couldn't guarantee it with any sort of certainty :indeed:

Maybe he'll show up :p

Sign in to follow this