NEurope
pratty

Battalion Wars 2 for trade, Kororinpa wanted

Battatlion Wars 2 for trade.

Just after cheap a decent Wii or GC game.

Only looking to post within the UK, thanks. :)

Edited by pratty
previous want sorted

Battatlion Wars 2 for trade, complete and in very good condition.

Looking for Kororinpa, but can consider other Wii or GC games. Or Wii points.

Only looking to post within the UK, thanks. :)

Battalion Wars 2 is of no use to me as I own it already, but I do have Kororinpa avalable if you're interested :smile:

Cheers Nando,

I don't have much else tradewise, and it might not be worth you selling it as it's only £4 on play.com, was tempted just to buy it but thought I'd see if anyone wanted BW2 first as they're a similar value. BW2 is a good game, I enjoyed the early levels but it just got a bit too hectic for me, fancied something more chilled instead, lol.

Scraping the barrel I have Super Monkey Ball on the Gamecube or Wii Sports (which I assume everbody's got though). I also have some random DS Lite accessories if they're any good? I've got a set geneuine Hori DS Lite screen protectors, still sealed. And a barely used as new DS Lite mains adapter.

Oh and I have a bunch of Club Nintendo codes, so could probably do you 500 wii points, or you could just have the stars if you prefer.

I may be interested in the 500 Wii Points, actually, as I may be able to get 500 points elsewhere myself so that I could buy another N64 game for the Wii VC :heh:

Cool, I'll register my codes now then and check i've got enough, and you can get back to me and let me know if you want the 500 points. :)

Damn it! I'm 100 stars short. Two of my codes didn't work (old DS games) and two others were only worth 200 instead of 250. :sad:

Edit: have been trying old codes to see if any of them work and I think I've broken the site lol, doesn't even give me a yay or nay anymore, just keeps asking me to enter code again, even for the codes I know will work.

Edited by pratty
Automerged Doublepost

Cool, I'll register my codes now then and check i've got enough, and you can get back to me and let me know if you want the 500 points. :)

Damn it! I'm 100 stars short. Two of my codes didn't work (old DS games) and two others were only worth 200 instead of 250. :sad:

Edit: have been trying old codes to see if any of them work and I think I've broken the site lol, doesn't even give me a yay or nay anymore, just keeps asking me to enter code again, even for the codes I know will work.

Sure try again tomorrow and let me know :hehe: I'll only really want them if I can find enough for 500 Wii Points of my own so it'll give me a chance to hunt them down :heh:

Yep will do, I already tried again just now and the site is still acting up. I've emailed their customer support and will try again later in the day.

In anycase I'm still currently frustratingly short of 100 stars, if only they'd hurry up and fix the 50 star questionaires for downloaded games. They've promised to do that for ages.

Keep me posted on how many stars you find. You might have to send a spare code my way to make up the 100. Assuming the site will even let me register them! :confused:

Edit: Kororinpa sorted thanks to Nando :).

Edited by pratty