NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
oxygenuk

wwe day of reckoning or other wwe games for rev

do you think theyll continue on into the revolution generation with the new controls methods and such?

image punching and kicking and it actually happens on screen :awesome: , cant imagine what the hell we do about grappling moves and rope moves though, use the control pad buttons i guess? lol

but i didnt own a gamecube for long anyway so never got to play them tasty looking wwe: dor games but would like to experience them a rev if i get one within the next few years :awesome:

thanks

Wouldn't that be kind of difficult perfoming all those moves ohysically on the Revo's contoller?

Guess Nintendo didn't think about wrestling games, but having a new WWE game using the standard contoller setup / revo's standard controller shell than should be good enough for WWE fans.

thing is bout the WWE games on the GC they all sucked sure they last for a few weeks tops but they were nothing special.

Hopefully on the rev they can make them as good as smackdown vs raw 2006 or no mercy

thing is bout the WWE games on the GC they all sucked sure they last for a few weeks tops but they were nothing special.

Hopefully on the rev they can make them as good as smackdown vs raw 2006 or no mercy

Not really, DoR was one of the best wrestling series' of recent times. Far superior to the Xbox WWE Games anyway. Nothing will compare to Smackdown! though.

I must be the only one that hates the smackdown games *shrugs* I played smackdown vs raw 06 the other week and thought it was a pile of shite.

DOR 2 was great though only thing it was missing was backstage, dont know how it would work on revo prob just use the classic shell set up that has been talked about.

Sign in to follow this