NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Odwin

Icon for my App

I've been working on a program that is nearly done. I need a nice icon for it. You know, the icon that'll show up on the title bar, windows task bar and the icon for the file. If someone wants to make one for me that'd be great.

It has to be a 48x48 image which could be saved as a .ico file or a .bmp file.

The app is called FAVC and it converts avi files into a dvd.

Hope someone can help!

Oooh, awesome so far! Carry on!

Should 've mentioned it already, and Haver's reminded me by doing it. Using transparency in some way would be a good idea as otherwise it will look funny on different people's comps.

Actually, here, I made the colours a little brighter:

odwin4529mr.png

(If you need a logo or something, just give me a bell)

I can save a png as an ico. Can you resize it to 48x48? Maybe make the avi text a little clearer? other than that, great.

Is this program going to be free?

Yes.

Thanks loads Haver. It looks really good. Much better than what I was using.

It gave me something to do. The seat on my exercise bike is like a piece of granite or something so I'm in severe butt-pain. It took my mind off things.

so does this program let me take FF:Advent children which i downloaded, and make it into a DVD format and so i can put it on a DVD? the thing is its a japanese video and i need some software on my pc to have subtitles, will the subtitles show up??

so does this program let me take FF:Advent children which i downloaded, and make it into a DVD format and so i can put it on a DVD? the thing is its a japanese video and i need some software on my pc to have subtitles, will the subtitles show up??

Mine can't do that right now. DIKO can probably do that though. Also free.

Sign in to follow this