N-Europe

DCubed's New Year Clearout (bits and bobs I no longer need up for sale!)

Dcubed

So it's coming up to the new year and I have some various bits that I don't need anymore (doubles of stuff, games I also own on other platforms etc); so it's getting cleared out!

The stuff on offer...

An official White Wii Remote with an official Motionplus accessory (comes with full Wiimote & motionplus sized silicone jacket and an official black coloured wriststrap)

An official White Wii Motionplus accessory

Burnout Paradise for Xbox 360

Resident Evil 5 for Xbox 360

Bioshock for Xbox 360 (it's the Steelbook edition; the one that comes in the Steelbook tin case)

Devil May Cry HD Collection for PS3

Ico & Shadow of the Collossus HD Collection for PS3 (the PSN code for the behind the scenes video has NOT yet been redeemed IIRC)

Rayman Legends for Wii U (the Club Nintendo stars code has NOT been redeemed yet)

An 80GB 5200 RPM laptop Hard Drive taken from an 80GB "fat" PS3 (recently did an upgrade, swapping the original hard drive for a bigger one. I have no use for the old HDD anymore, but maybe someone else does? - It works absolutely fine, but will need an enclosure as I used the old one for my PS3's new HDD)

All of the games are in more or less perfect condition and include the box and all original inserts (manuals, leaflets etc). Pics will be provided later on when I get more time to upload them.

This is a free for all so feel free to give me an offer for what you're willing to pay for each item (or even for multiple ones if you're feeling generous ;) ). I'll pay for the shipping, so no postage costs for you! (Oh! How kind of him!)

Anything that doesn't sell will be fed to the eBay wolves on Monday :p

Archived