N-Europe

Wireless Router

*Dalco*

at the moment i have got NTL broadband though a cable modem but i was wondering how do i go about setting up a wireless connection from this to use for Wi Fi gaming in nintendo DS?

What i need to know is what i need, what type of router is best, how easy it is to set up and also anything else i may need to know e.g. how to prevent other people who dnt live in my house getting access.

Cheers

Yea, you should be able to just plug in the wireless USB access point into your PC for wireless online gaming via DS. That should be bundled free with Mario Kart, but theres no official comment yet. Only downside I believe is that you would have to have your PC on all the time.

When you get your router, just ensure you enable WPA-PSK. It is basically a password that you set that users have to enter to connect to the router.

Id recommend getting a router over the junk nintendo will dish out. I will just be a cheap alternative that will use cpu power on your machine and also require it to be online at the time. A router has more benefits.