NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
shadow mario

What are the chances of a Zelda 3DS XL when LTTP 2 is out?

I was thinking of buying 3DS XL, but now I think I should wait to see if Nintendo announce a Zelda one.

Because I would like a Zelda 3DS XL to go with my Zelda 3DS.

Edited by shadow mario

I think you could've posed this question in the 3DS Console Discussion thread.

To answer your question, I think the chance of a Zelda themed or ALTTP themed XL is low. We've already had a LE Zelda 3DS and they only released that to celebrate the 25th Anniversary and that was huge milestone.

On the other hand, there are/have been LE 3DS XL's that have been released for other games be it 1st or 3rd party so you never know, but my personal feeling is that we won't see one.

I reckon the chances are good. They're really pumping out the special edition 3DS XL designs lately, and many of them are ending up releasing in Europe.

I reckon the chances are good. They're really pumping out the special edition 3DS XL designs lately, and many of them are ending up releasing in Europe.

Yup, that and Zelda edition Nintendo handhelds are pretty common. Minish Cap got one, Phantom Hourglass got one and so did OOT3D.

We've had a Zelda 3DS, but not a 3DSXL...

Im waiting to upgrade my one - to a zelda one or a year of luigi edition if that comes to europe.

Highly likely I reckon, quite a few games/characters getting the LE treatment recently!

Dangerous game though, for my upgrade to XL have just asked for the black and silver model, as I know too well if I wait for a LE one I will then want a different one and change my mind (see Animal Crossing one...and then they show off the Luigi one) and up never getting one...or getting THEM ALL :)

It took my stupid arse brain 3 minutes, and reading all the above posts, until I realised what LE stands for.

Sign in to follow this