N-Europe

Putty Squad coming to 3DS and Wii U!

flameboy

Couldn't be happier! Love the Putty franchise as anyone who is friends with on PSN will know my avatar pic thingy has been putty related since forever! Definitely up with Repton as one of the defining games of my youth.

Interview on Nintendolife:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/developer_interview_system_3_on_bringing_putty_squad_to_wii_u_and_3ds

650x.jpg

Is this...is this related to Silly Putty? The one I always saw on Demo in Dixons but never ever actually played? DOES PUTTY STILL EXIST?!

Yes Putty Squad is the sequel to that game. From what I understand it was due for release on the A1200 Amiga but never made it out. I remember being gutted as I only had an A500 Plus. Think the interview confirms it was never released.

WHAT DOES MY LIFE EVEN MEAN.

I might get this just because I always thought Silly Putty looked so fun throughout its constantly repetitive demo that is most certainly rose-tinted as awesome in my mind. Hopefully not too pricey a title.

WHAT DOES MY LIFE EVEN MEAN.

I might get this just because I always thought Silly Putty looked so fun throughout its constantly repetitive demo that is most certainly rose-tinted as awesome in my mind. Hopefully not too pricey a title.

That's my one concern they are going retail. I hoping for £20/$30 price point.

That's my one concern they are going retail. I hoping for £20/$30 price point.

Retail? Pfft. Dixons can keep it.

Would currently pay £10ish for it as a download maybe, and that's still stretching. Maybe if it's mind blowingly insane awesome, but I doubt it will be.