NEurope
Retro_Link

Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

Got this downloading in Sleep mode now while charging my 3DS. Hoping it's going to keep me entertained. Lately I've found Lugis Mansion and Paper Mario Sticker Star really difficult to get into.

I'm very much enjoying this game. :)

Having to keep track of so many things at once can be stressful, but it's also pretty damn funny. :D

Loving the funky soundtrack too. :bouncy:

I downloaded this before - I LOVE it!!

It's so tricky though! I'm already finding myself scratching my head with my stylus before I place the first tile down... :laughing:

I absolutely love it when you put the final piece down and the mini moves to the goal - I can't help bop my head to the music haha.

The eShop has got some fantastic stuff on it at the min!

I'm very much enjoying this game. :)

Having to keep track of so many things at once can be stressful, but it's also pretty damn funny. :D

Loving the funky soundtrack too. :bouncy:

Not too keen on the main mode myself, but liking the Puzzle Palace mode. I'm up to level 53 on that one.

Also unlocked a decent portion of the Mini toys as well (have around 110 stars in total, but beginning to think there is no Mini Luigi in this game.

My tips are always solve the level collecting the blue, green and red coins in that order. Plus for Giant Jungle mode don't try and grab all the stars in one go, tackle it a bit at a time.

Oh and incase anyone's not fussed about the mini games, at least try every game once. ;)

I spent some more time with this today. I'm really enjoying it. Taking it very slow as it's the perfect game to play in small bursts.

I agree with Gentleben about collecting the 'M' coins in that order.

I think I prefer the main Mario mode at the minute. They tend to make it a bit easier for you, where as the Peach mode (or whatever it's called) is a little more difficult to work out I think.

Not tried the other modes yet but was surprised when I unlocked them that there is seemingly so much more content beyond the main game! It's definitely great value for money particularly when it is under tenner. Anyone on the fence definitely pick it up. It's impossible to not be totally charmed by this game!