NEurope
|Laguna|

Guess Who Played The Revolution...!

Why on earth would they be going to Tokyo? If Nintendo is based in Kyoto.

Good point. :)

Well, actually Nintendo owns one pretty new studio in Tokyo (it has only developed DK: Jungle Beat) but I really doubt a magazine like would have allowed to go there...

They didn't go there - they probably just had a special about the Revolution and just made a story out of their ideas. Maybe they played it at the TGS but why the hell would National Geographic for Kids go there?

They didn't go there - they probably just had a special about the Revolution and just made a story out of their ideas. Maybe they played it at the TGS but why the hell would National Geographic for Kids go there?

Nintendo gave an opportunity for couple of medias to play Revolution in New York something like month or two ago. At least MTV and CNN made article about that...

Maybe National Geographic for Kids was there too. If that´s so, I wonder why they would have lied about that Tokyo journey.

Smash Bros. sounds retarded with the remote. I hope it uses the shell.

but this is the kind of thinking that sony and xbox fans will use to combat the revolution because they won't open their minds to new ways of play. have trust in nintendo, we never thought a bongo-controlled platformer would work but it does - big style!!