NEurope
Dcubed

New Style Boutique (indulge in your feminine side!)

Shiiiiiit...how good is this!!? Only

Played the demo and felt like I could open up my own fashion boutique and run down the catwalk with my own designs impressing the world.

Trouble is...I can't justify buying this...maybe, ever? Lol.

Just wish I'd got it for free in the Jan offer!

Shiiiiiit...how good is this!!? Only

Played the demo and felt like I could open up my own fashion boutique and run down the catwalk with my own designs impressing the world.

Trouble is...I can't justify buying this...maybe, ever? Lol.

Just wish I'd got it for free in the Jan offer!

It's good stuff. Really nice and polished, endlessly customisable and it does a great job of making me think that I have an ounce of fashion sense (despite being the least fashionable guy in the world IRL! :laughing:)

Also when you do open up your own store, the type of clothes you stock and the ones you recommend, determine what kind of customers to into your store. So there is a bit of a Sim City element in that as well :)

If you liked Nintendogs or the fashion/decorating part of Animal Crossing, you'll like this I reckon :)

Edit: Finally got the mobile app that allows you to make your own online store this morning! (yeah, I've been slacking off for the last week or so... ZombiU, Denpa Men and a revisit to Bioshock have stolen most of my gaming free time...) I'll be posting my online store details, designs and some new pics on here later on tonight after I get back from work, so be sure to check them out! (that means you @RedShell ;))

Edited by Dcubed

All right! My store is up and running! :yay:

My code is F61M68G68

BTW, it's scarily easy to overspend on these online stores! :shakehead Now I know how my customers feel lol! (I see one outfit, then ooh, I like that one too! And that one looks cute as well! :heart:)

Also here's a few new shots to liven up this thread :)

HNI_0057_zps272e6749.jpg

HNI_0056_zps7a6d7748.jpg

HNI_0055_zpsc77430b8.jpg

HNI_0054_zps870c87a2.jpg

HNI_0039_zpsfa5d6aa6.jpg (Yes that is a floating pie, don't ask why)

HNI_0053_zpsb54b422f.jpg

HNI_0052_zps4e14ee0c.jpg

HNI_0051_zpsc0fe63ac.jpg

HNI_0050_zpsb5f89c6d.jpg

And some new designs to use...

HNI_0049_zps6caf3f89.jpg

HNI_0048_zps7bc9a4d4.jpg

HNI_0047_zps20e26394.jpg

HNI_0046_zps7a4f0428.jpg

HNI_0036_zps90dd19c6.jpg

BTW, when the hell do you get the chance to redecorate your flat? I'm sick of the same old stuff in the background of every pic!

Edited by Dcubed

Nice pics Dcubed. :)

LOL @ floating pie.

All right! My store is up and running! :yay:
I just visited and did a bit of shopping. :hehe:

I love that your dream is to "become a sportswoman". :laughing:

BTW, when the hell do you get the chance to redecorate your flat? I'm sick of the same old stuff in the background of every pic!
Pretty sure you can change the stuff you start with right away (well, the colours at least), and eventually a furniture store becomes available on the map so you can buy different style furniture.

NoE have released some DLC for this game in Europe. Which is quite shocking, seeing as they appeared to have completely forgotten about SpotPass over here. :heh:

Unfortunately it's not these:

cFQh2.jpg

But at least it means they could arrive eventually. And more importantly, that Nintendo do actually know how to use SpotPass in Europe. :D

I'm still waiting for that nintendogs + cats SpotPass content, Nintendo! :laughing:

Oh bloody hell finally!

Was starting to think that we'd get the Nintendogs & Cats treatment!

Now, how's about that Gracie Grace stuff NOE ;)

Are you still playing this game? I started last week and I really like it!

I'll post my storecode later.

Are you still playing this game? I started last week and I really like it!

I'll post my storecode later.

I played it a few days ago just to get the Gracie Grace DLC, but I don't really play this any more. Will go on again when/if they release the DJ K.K outfit though. :D

But yeah, post up your storecode and I'll pay a visit to your shop.

: peace: