NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
wooks63

Deleting Netflix and LoveFilm

Basically, can this be done and, if so, how?

I've looked for a data management option, but at the moment haven't been able to find it.

I know from trialing these in the past that I do not want them on my console, so hopefully there must be some way of removing them, short of moving them to the bottom of the last screen!

Not sure about Netflix, but I've just gone onto the Lovefilm app for the first time, and it basically asks you if you actually want it or not. You can click Continue and it will actually download/update the app, or you can click Delete and it will let you get rid remove it.

Basically, can this be done and, if so, how?

I've looked for a data management option, but at the moment haven't been able to find it.

I know from trialing these in the past that I do not want them on my console, so hopefully there must be some way of removing them, short of moving them to the bottom of the last screen!

Data management is under system settings, it's one of the long string of small icons that you should see in there, I've had a look in there and it appears as if you can delete the apps from there.

I haven't tried to delete them yet so can't say for sure, annoyingly you can't seem to get rid of the icons for 'Health and Safety' and 'Parental Controls' so I've resorted to moving them across as far right as they will currently go. :p

Sign in to follow this