NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Best 3DS XL offers?

Really tempted to pick up a Silver XL with a cradle tomorrow but I thought I'd ask on good ol' N-E first if they're any good deals on anywhere.

So does anyone know of any?

Tesco Entertainment:

3DS XL & Free AC Adapter (Not Official), £158.00

http://www.tesco.com/direct/special-offers/3ds-xl/cat13590003.cat?icid=gamesconsoles_main_slot2&sc_cmp=aff_1018132

Amazon is still doing this offer:

3DS XL + 1 Free game from a choice of 4, £169.99

Resident Evil: Revelations

Super Mario 3D Land

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_170953127_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000664063&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0P17MNHCNBQ5F4B5AGWH&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=320665727&pf_rd_i=B008DS4MEQ&tag=hotukdeals-21

I actually happen to have two 3DS XL consoles for sale...

One in Silver for £155 which includes Special Delivery.

@Caris can have first refusal on that one.

and

One in Red for £150 which includes Special Delivery.

The reason why the red XL is cheaper is that it's my console that I'm currently using but I will be transferring to a Blue one that I also have once I get a buyer so if anyone is interested in that one then there may be a 'waiting period' before I can actually sell it due to the limitations of system transfer.

If anyone is interested in the red one then let me know and Caris if you want the silver one I have (brand new only opened to test and update firmware) then please PM me. :)

I actually happen to have two 3DS XL consoles for sale...

One in Silver for £155 which includes Special Delivery.

@Caris can have first refusal on that one.

and

One in Red for £150 which includes Special Delivery.

The reason why the red XL is cheaper is that it's my console that I'm currently using but I will be transferring to a Blue one that I also have once I get a buyer so if anyone is interested in that one then there may be a 'waiting period' before I can actually sell it due to the limitations of system transfer.

If anyone is interested in the red one then let me know and Caris if you want the silver one I have (brand new only opened to test and update firmware) then please PM me. :)

Why do you have so many XLs!

Why do you have so many XLs!

Because I bought one off ShopTo, transferred everything off my 3DS onto the Red XL, traded my existing 3DS in for a Silver XL at Game when they were doing the trade-in deal which was such a good offer that I decided to get another 3DS off eBay for a reasonably cheap price which I traded in and got the Blue XL which I will be system transferring to soon. :blank:

And that is why I have two 3DS XL's for sale! :D

Sign in to follow this