NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Land

Cheers guys, sounds like quite a recommendation. I'll go for a premium with it in a few weeks probably. Is there any easy way to share highscores and stuff? My mate might get it and it might be a nice thing to keep trying to one up each other on the scores front...;)

Cheers guys, sounds like quite a recommendation. I'll go for a premium with it in a few weeks probably. Is there any easy way to share highscores and stuff? My mate might get it and it might be a nice thing to keep trying to one up each other on the scores front...;)

Now there comes the problem with the whole package... What is on the disk sin't the problem, in fact it's pretty damn good. It's what they left out that harms it.

There isn't any online game play, but there also aren't online leader boards either. It's a major omission in this day and age, especially for a game that hangs so much on high scores.

You can however share your scores via Miiverse or private messages to friends by taking screenshots through the home button.

I think my household has broken the 100 hrs barrier... My 3 1/2 year old just loves Pikmin... we're at about 400+ games of it!!

Yep, proper online would've been great for this game. Now I can't even play some of the games since they're multiplayer only :/

Pikmin is now at 500 games!!! :o

Total hours: Me - 57

Daughter - 74

Crazy value!