NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
No_Fat_Chicks

Laptop problems

I have some serious problems with my laptop it wouldn't start.It does the DELL blue start up screen and then goes black and does the same thing again.Then i realised that if you hit F2 you could go to the setup but it was nothing it just allowed you to put a password and reset the clock. I need some serious help here. If anyone could help me i would be really greatful.If it helps I was just creating user accounts for my sister and my dad on my Laptop then i brought into another room so i could get an internet connection then it froze so i turned it off then it wouldn't start up again.

Thanks Brian :wtf:

Okay, are you getting any blue screens? Can you run it from the battery? It might be that the power source has been damaged so that it doesnt get enough power to start the OS.

Well if you go into the F2 for setup it shows you the battery it says it is that the left battery is fulling charged but to i remember that the it said that the right battery hadn't been installed proberly or correctly.I think that you might be on to something here

[Check your batteries are in completely you might have had one dislodged by the sounds of it]Will that affect the way it's functioning?

Sign in to follow this