N-Europe

Disney Rewards

Gentleben

Some time ago I recall reading on the forum that someone collected Disney Reward codes. (But I can't remember who or in what thread)

Since I have no use the one I have for Toy Story 3 (Blu Ray), then anyone is welcome to claim it. Ideally someone who already collects the codes to help them reach a reward they are saving for.

Just PM me to request. Oh and if anyone can find the thread I'm talking about-that would be great as well.

Urm... I collect them. And I've posted stuff about Disney before, but I dunno if I mentioned it. I've got about 35 Disney DVDs. I'm saving up but not for anything in particular.

I think Paj! did a thread about Disney. It seems like the sort of thing he'd do.

Have you registered a code for Toy Story 3D Blu Ray yet?

So what exactly are these points? And what can you do with them? =O

I am still in the process of updating my Disney collection from VHS to DVD (screw Blu-Ray >.>; ), so maybe I should start looking into this too haha.

It's just like Club Nintendo but for Disney games/dvds/blu-rays/soundtracks. You get a points leaflet in the product, type the code into their website and when you have enough points you can get rewards. Which cover a better range than Nintendo, lots of dvds or blu-rays to chose from, books, toys etc.

It's just like Club Nintendo but for Disney games/dvds/blu-rays/soundtracks. You get a points leaflet in the product, type the code into their website and when you have enough points you can get rewards. Which cover a better range than Nintendo, lots of dvds or blu-rays to chose from, books, toys etc.

Oooh interesting. Wonder if it is included here too, since I just received two Disney DVDs for Christmas (still unopened). I like me some Disney swag, so maybe I'll start saving up too. =D

Have you registered a code for Toy Story 3D Blu Ray yet?

I just have the regular DVD for Toy Story 3... buuuut...

I've got a Disney rewards account, I'll take the code off your hands if no one has claimed it yet.

You can take it because I have fugging loads of points and I'm not really doing anything with them.