N-Europe

Sin Episodes

Bluejay

Anyone else looking forward to this.

Its a episodic FPS on a modified version fo the source engine and is going to be released in 3-6 hour episodes at $20(£11) a time through steam. I think there is about 12 episodes planned.

Each episode will be affected by how each player plays through it, e.g, if you don't protect a character and she gets hurt, the info is sent to steam and added to every other players ending and will affect the next episode.

Getting all the episodes could prove expensive but its looks really nice. I think first ep is due jan - march.

Screenies

08.jpg

07.jpg

04.jpg

01.jpg

website

Consider me interested. Although it will have to do a lot, story-wise, for me to even consider paying that much.

FPS are getting tired. Bioware have really got my attention with Mass Effect - looks brilliant. A Bioware RPG/Squad shooter? Thankyou.

Thanks for the heads up though, Bluejay - I'll keep an eye on how things progress.

This game will be good, simple as. SiN was a cult classic that ran on the Quake 2 engine years back. I loved that game... gibbing things when i was 7 years old. Ahhh memories.

Guest Jordan
looks superb but thats alot of money

£11 for 3-6 hours? Sounds like a good deal to me. Most games aren't even that long these days.

Has anyone even played the original SiN? Jeeze. It was a cult classic, I personally prefered it to the original Half-Life when it first came out.

£11 for 3-6 hours? Sounds like a good deal to me. Most games aren't even that long these days.

Has anyone even played the original SiN? Jeeze. It was a cult classic, I personally prefered it to the original Half-Life when it first came out.

I played the demo a couple of weeks ago, it was quite fun but felt (obviously) dated and not really playable. The on-rails bit in a helicopter was still a lot of fun though and I i'm sure it was good its time. Like 7-10 years ago?