N-Europe

30 Minute Gamers YOUR community podcast!

flameboy

I havn't listened to it unfortunetly, mainly due to Mass Effect being mentioned. Just in case really, i havn't beaten the game yet and don't want to spoil it for myself. Don't worry, i will listen to it eventually.

I can't believe you havnt finished it yet! Anyway we got another episode recorded in the bag set for release over the weekend so hope you jump back on for that.

I can't believe you havnt finished it yet! Anyway we got another episode recorded in the bag set for release over the weekend so hope you jump back on for that.

Yeah, i'm kind of in limbo with it. With rumours of better endings coming (i heard the one included isn't great) i was considering holding out until they arrive, then complete it. But i'll consider plodding it through this weekend.

Yeah, i'm kind of in limbo with it. With rumours of better endings coming (i heard the one included isn't great) i was considering holding out until they arrive, then complete it. But i'll consider plodding it through this weekend.

I would certainly recommend playing it all the way through and forming your own opinion on the ending before any changes are made. I don't think they are actually going to outright change the ending either to be honest more flesh out and refine.

I would certainly recommend playing it all the way through and forming your own opinion on the ending before any changes are made. I don't think they are actually going to outright change the ending either to be honest more flesh out and refine.

Yeah, you could be right. I am planning on completing it this weekend though, a nice 4 day weekend. Then onto Snake Eater 3DS or HD, whatever takes my fancy

Yeah, you could be right. I am planning on completing it this weekend though, a nice 4 day weekend. Then onto Snake Eater 3DS or HD, whatever takes my fancy

Right nice well be sure to post your views in here and we will be sure to mention them in the coming weeks.

30 Minute Gamers Episode 23 - 2011. The Year of the SKY!

Join Adam Ducker and Mike Luckett as we re-visit our discussion about GAME Group and the latest updates regarding this before moving onto to talking about SKY games! Two of last years biggest games, namely Skyward Sword and Skyrim! (General review of said games) Also Adam manages to keep Mike quiet for a whole 7 minutes talking all things Skyward Sword!!

Dying to ask us a question and hear our answer 'on air'? Want to give us some feedback? Stuff you don't like or stuff you do? Then drop us an e-mail at [email protected] or tweet us @30minutegamers!

Thanks for listening!

Listen Here: http://30minutegamers.podomatic.com/entry/2012-04-08T13_01_13-07_00 Or http://blueprintreview.co.uk/2012/04/30-minute-gamers-episode-23-2011-the-year-of-the-sky/ or just download our episode from iTunes!

Edited by Mike1988uk