N-Europe

I'm back....if you noticed I was gone :P

flameboy

Your girlfriend looks really pretty and fun.

But... if you live in Canada then... you won't... be... in... Europe. So should we even LET you back onto the N-Europe forums if you're thinking of ditching us next year??

I'm in a long distance relationship. It sucks a lot but you get some great holidays out of it and yeah... hopefully it'll all we worth it when they become normal relationships. :)

Your girlfriend looks really pretty and fun.

But... if you live in Canada then... you won't... be... in... Europe. So should we even LET you back onto the N-Europe forums if you're thinking of ditching us next year??

I'm in a long distance relationship. It sucks a lot but you get some great holidays out of it and yeah... hopefully it'll all we worth it when they become normal relationships. :)

How long a distance is your relationship if you don't mind me asking?

I will still be a UK citizen and therefore a EU citizen so I still can come on the site :heh:

I'm going out with someone who lives near Melbourne, Australia. And I live in London. I know, I'm an idiot! But it's fine. I get to see him in 10 days.

(Also he pays for my flights out there, cos he's got a well-paid job and I'm a student...)

oooooooh so your crazy long distance like me. Nice to know someone else is in same boat! How long you been at it for?

I was only gone a month :cry:

Hehe, you know I was just kidding. It's good to have you back round! Sounds like you've had an brilliant time away, plus I felt the need to point out your girlfriend is really pretty. Were you just in Toronto while you were in canada?