N-Europe

Summer Playlist 2011

Beast

Hey guys,

So I've really been wanting to make a brand new playlist on my MP3 from scratch but I don't know what to have. I want something that's upbeat. I don't mind anything as long as it's upbeat and has a good tempo. Mostly, I like Rock, RnB, Dubstep and 80s.

So guys, if you could help me by suggesting five songs each, that'd be awesome! Also, you can just post your favourite summer songs and shit!

:yay:

Edited by Animal

5 songs is too much to digest at once, so I'll suggest 2:

Rubberband Girl - Kate Bush I always overlooked it as one of Kate Bush's least interesting songs, but then, when you actually hear it, you're stunned. I was walking down the street the other day, and this came on, and I was like "Oh wow, the world is so joyous! I'm a rubberband girl" and was tempted to dance.

Super Bass - Nicki Minaj Had it for about 4 weeks, and have 65 plays. It's so great.

5 songs is too much to digest at once, so I'll suggest 2:

Super Bass - Nicki Minaj Had it for about 4 weeks, and have 65 plays. It's so great.

This was already on my playlist and is kept on there, I've gotten to love the Minaj more and more. I think the video is quite mad, haha.

I only have The Best (her singles collection - it's very good) and the excellent The Velvet Rope. Never heard an album quite like it. It's absolutely fantastic. (Oh, and her last album, which has some great, overlooked singles, but isn't anything hugely special)

When Doves Cry is good, and such a joke sounding song to be one of his biggest, but was never a favourite of mine.

I only have The Best (her singles collection - it's very good) and the excellent The Velvet Rope. Never heard an album quite like it. It's absolutely fantastic. (Oh, and her last album, which has some great, overlooked singles, but isn't anything hugely special)

When Doves Cry is good, and such a joke sounding song to be one of his biggest, but was never a favourite of mine.

I have The Best as well. My favourites are Control and Black Cat. I might actually get Nicki Minaj's album. I didn't like her very much at the start (well, I can't say when she started her career since the first song I heard was basically a rip of Video Killed the Radio Star) but she's grown on me.

Check It Out is barely her song. (the one with the VKTRS sample you mention)

The album is good. Not as 'WOW" as her guest raps on other peoples songs can be, but solid nontheless. Very cool production.

That was the only time I heard her though.

After that, I heard Roman's Revenge with Eminem and I did like her in the song and then heard her in Drake's song and she's just grown on me.