N-Europe

champions league draw 2006

mike-zim

I'm hoping Arsenal have Cole back by then as even though Lauren has done a decent job at left back it's left us a bit more open on the other side. :-/

Also, Arsenal in general just need to get a 1st team set in stone as a lot of changes have had to be made in defence/midfield and it hasn't really been able to settle.

I have no idea how you can say they are an average team without Henry, don't be stupid, if anything it's just been in our finishing quality that we have been lacking.... I mean a couple of games back when Van P and Henry were actually finishing the chances the TEAM were making.

The Newcastle game was the most discusting match I've ever watched though. o.o I don't however think they would have won if the ref was being consistent in his decisions as it wouldn't have only been Arsenal down to 10 men at the end of it.....

Anyway, I think Arsenal should get past Real, Chelsea vs Barca will be a decent match with Chelsea going through at the end of it...... Liverpool should also go through....